NAVIGATING TAX & LEGAL LANDMINES ON YOUR PATH TO COMPLIANCE
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
By popular demand, we are pleased to inform you that The Tanzanian Associate Ltd in association with KPMG Advisory Ltd will be organizing the Third Series of “Navigating Tax and Legal landmines on your path to Compliance” Workshop on the 16th of August 2019 at KPMG offices.
The third series will focus on topics that were requested by participants in the last workshops.
The key topics include;
- 2019 Budgetary changes and its implications to Businesses
- Transfer Pricing updates – both local and global
- VAT, Withholding Tax and tax clearance procedures
- Tax planning opportunities in Tanzania
- How to handle Tax Disputes
What is new?
Q & A session with Tax experts.
Time: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Location: 2nd Floor, KPMG office, The Luminary building, Haile Selassie, Masaki
What is the cost?
The cost of the third series will be 100,000 TZS
Who should attend?
Participants of the last workshops, business owners, accountants, consultants, lawyers, auditors, students etc. Please feel free to recommend and share information about the workshop with other people who you think will benefit from the series. In order to ensure quality of the training the number of participants will be limited to the first 40 people who pay.
Enrollment for the next workshop is currently ongoing. To book your place please enroll below. Seats are limited.
Registration and payment methods:
- Click on the enroll now button bellow and fill in your personal details.
- Send TZS. 100,000 registration fee to The Tanzanian Associate Ltd;
- Company Paybill number 407022,
- Alternatively Pay to: The Tanzanian Associate Ltd
NMB Bank Acc Number: 22610016605
Payment Reference: Tax workshop